UPDATE 25 March 2020
All admin staff are now working from home. Email is the best means of contact and all staff can be reached on their mobiles.
Our production staff are working in two groups with no in-person cross over. Additional cleaning of surfaces and machines is happening between shifts. As Kosdown produces work for many essential services such as the aged- and health-care sectors, splitting production staff into two groups means we can continue to print important community information.
We have templates ready for customer information signs, safety posters, changes to opening hours decals etc. We’re here to help you design and print any community and customer information materials you need.
Open for Business – 19 March 2020
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak continues to evolve, the health and safety of our employees and community remains our top priority.
- Additional cleaning throughout the day using appropriate disinfectants
- All staff have been advised to stay home if they are not feeling well. If a staff member becomes unwell at work, an isolation room and OHS procedures have been set up
- We are contact tracing by recording the name and phone number of everyone who comes to site and anyone that our sales or delivery staff visit
- Reducing in-person meetings
- Offering no-contact deliveries or pick-ups
- Staff who have been overseas recently are working remotely for at least 14 days