UPDATED 4 August 2020
Kosdown Printing will remain open during the Stage 4 Victorian lockdown.
As a category 2 Printing and Support Service manufacturing business, Kosdown is permitted to remain open with a ‘COVID Safe’ plan in place.
We may not answer the phone as quickly as normal as all of our admin staff are working remotely. If there is no answer at 03 9646 1177, please feel free to call or message us on our mobiles (but maybe not in the middle of the night ok!?)
David Downie – 0438 709 609
Sandra Downie – 0417 376 605
Opening Hours and Collection
Our opening hours will be varying to ensure there is only a skeleton staff on site. Please call David Downie before coming to collect and he’ll explain the contactless collection process.
Please make sure you’re wearing a mask at all times on site.
COVID Communications and Ear Savers
Kosdown has a full range of posters, window signs, floor decals and outdoor signage to help you communicate your COVID safe message to your customers. See here for some samples of the work we’ve done so far. We are also making and selling ear savers to stop the pulling and chaffing behind the ears while wearing a mask all day. Check out this video of our own Andrew Downie modelling them!
UPDATED 25 March 2020
All admin staff are now working from home. Email is the best means of contact and all staff can be reached on their mobiles.
Our production staff are working in two groups with no in-person cross over. Additional cleaning of surfaces and machines is happening between shifts. As Kosdown produces work for many essential services such as the aged- and health-care sectors, splitting production staff into two groups means we can continue to print important community information.
We have templates ready for customer information signs, safety posters, changes to opening hours decals etc. We’re here to help you design and print any community and customer information materials you need.
Open for Business – 19 March 2020
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak continues to evolve, the health and safety of our employees and community remains our top priority.
- Additional cleaning throughout the day using appropriate disinfectants
- All staff have been advised to stay home if they are not feeling well. If a staff member becomes unwell at work, an isolation room and OHS procedures have been set up
- We are contact tracing by recording the name and phone number of everyone who comes to site and anyone that our sales or delivery staff visit
- Reducing in-person meetings
- Offering no-contact deliveries or pick-ups
- Staff who have been overseas recently are working remotely for at least 14 days